Friday, May 24, 2013

My visit to Lovely London Eye during 2012



Here I am going to share my holidays experience in London.Last year I visited
London. It is a capital of U.K. London is really lovely.I found that God is
generous for London weather. It's always cool.


First of all I visted London Eye. It is a is a giant ferris wheel located
on the banks of  Thames. It is really wonderful. I visited it on Saturday, so it
was full of visitors. Apart from that there were various artists who were showing
unique arts. I liked one artist who was just behaving like robort and
entertaining kids.


London eye is beautifully designed and constructed. One can view
Palace of Westminster and Big Ben to the left, Charing Cross railway station
centre, and Waterloo railway station to the right from top. All these wonderful
view for just 18 Pounds. London eye consist of capsule from where I enjoyed this.
This capsules are also available for hire. It is really good place to organise
party.



London eye shines in the evening as they starts colorful lights in it. It looks awesome.
People celebrate 31st December at this place every year. One must visit London Eye in holidays.











No comments: